Monday, October 10, 2005


This is another one of my night photography efforts. It's a shot of two teens in the tunnel beneath the convention center. I expect it was the shirtlessness that originally caught my eye, but they were having a very animated conversation in any case. It didn’t feel like a fight, but there was a good bit of armwaving & loud voices. I snapped a couple of shots & found this one to be the best of the batch. I like the traffic light, & the way the tunnel lamps, handrails, & the street stripes all seem to move toward the vanishing point in the upper right with the two boys below. It’s one of those shots that makes me wonder who these guys are, what they’re talking about, how they ended up hanging out in the tunnel, the whole curiosity spiral.

It’s also another situation where I’d really like to have more manual control over ISO, aperture, & lens selection. I guess I’ll just have to keep saving my pennies for the Rebel XT I’m lusting after. Nevertheless, this is another one that I’m reservedly please with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home